CloudHQ Website General Privacy Notice
Personal data or personally identifying information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified (directly or indirectly).
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personally identifiable information or personal data where data protection or privacy law allows us to do so. We will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To enable you to use the Website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions;
- Where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, for example to run and operate the Website and to manage and administer our business, where our doing so will not unduly affect your rights;
- If we need to comply with a legal obligation;
- To better understand how CloudHQ’s visitors use its Website. From time to time, CloudHQ may analyse such information and data in the aggregate, e.g., to make a report on trends in the use of its Website.
Collection of Personally Identifying Information and Personal Data
Links to External Sites
The Website may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
The security of your personal information and data is important to us and we will use commercially acceptable and appropriate means to protect your personal information and data. However, it is not possible to guarantee the security if data which is transmitted over the Internet, and no method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Cookies and Other Tracking
Your EU/UK Legal Rights
If applicable to you, you have certain rights under European Union and United Kingdom data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party).
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at [email protected] for further details.
You additionally have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance via [email protected].
Your California Privacy Rights
Right to Access
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request, up to two times each year, access to categories and specific pieces of personal information about you that we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
Right to Delete
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that we delete personal information that we collect from you, subject to applicable legal exceptions.
Process to Make a CCPA Request
To make an access or deletion request, please email [email protected]. Before completing your request, we may need to verify your identity or the identity of your authorized representative. We will send you a link to verify your email address and may request additional documentation or information solely for the purpose of verifying your identity. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information
If you are a California resident, you have the right to “opt out” of the “sale” of your “personal information” to “third parties” (as those terms are defined in the CCPA). We do not intend to share your personal information with third parties outside CloudHQ.
Shine The Light Act
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by CloudHQ to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), CloudHQ does not share users’ personal information with third parties for any direct marketing use unless you authorise us to do so. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
Removal of Content
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted.
To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to [email protected]. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.