Cookies are small text files placed on your computer when you visit websites. Cookies are typically used to distinguish you from other users so that websites function more effectively, and they can also provide information to website owners.
Our site uses the following cookies:
You can remove cookies from your computer through the settings on your browser, but be aware that this may impact your ability to make use of some features on our and other websites. Management of cookie settings varies from one browser to another. The "Help" menu of your web browser will provide full instructions, and the following links may also be helpful:
The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.